Very comfortable living like the old miller people in the oldest house of Schmilka from 1665, directly above the mill wheel at the babbling brook and with a view of the mill yard. More authentic is not possible!
During your stay, you expect
Your small pleasure package
- Organic late riser breakfast buffet
- Use of the bathhouse with panoramic saunas and relaxation areas, including sauna towels
- Daily rituals, such as guided walks, yoga, readings, music & concerts, movie nights, lectures and more.
- Parking spot
- approx. 33 sqm large, rustic living room with kitchen, TV and seating area, for up to 4 People
- double loft bed in the rooftop and access to separate sleeping loft via narrow stairs
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- natural solid wood furniture, mostly antiques
- healthy indoor climate with natural colors and lots of wood
- waxed historic, wide wooden floorboards
- green power
- your personal bathrobe for the stay
- finally cleaning
Book as a single room
from 118,00 €
Book as a double room
from 138,00 €
Whether with friends or in the family - we welcome all guests.
We can accommodate a maximum of 4 persons in the mill.
For your extra bedding we charge per night:
- 0 - 2 years 10 EUR per child
- 3 - 6 years 20 EUR per child
- 7 - 14 years 30 EUR per child
- from 15 years (adults) from 45 EUR per person
The prices include all services of the small pleasure package.
Bring your dog with you to Schmilka!
We prepare everything for your dog in your room and charge you for the thorough extra cleaning 25,00 € for the entire stay.
Please include your pet in your online booking.